It is that time of year again…time to start thinking about how to tackle your ACA reporting that must be completed Q1 of next year. Are you a new applicable large employer unfamiliar with the requirements or an existing applicable large employer still in a daze from the last round of reporting? This webinar will provide a basic understanding of the ACA reporting requirements and available options.
View the webinar recording above to learn the following:
- 6055 and 6056 Reporting Requirements for Fully-Insured and Self-Insured Plans
- How to Complete Applicable Portions of Form 1094-C and 1095-C
- Deadlines for Furnishing and Filings Forms
- Form and Instructions Changes
- Penalties for Failure to Furnish and File Forms
For more information, please read our most recent IRS Confirms ACA Mandate Penalties And Reporting Still Effective blogpost.