In the midst of the HIPAA Phase II audits, it is more important than ever to understand your obligations as a group health plan to comply with HIPAA.
HIPAA sets out a complex framework of compliance mandates for securing protected health information (PHI) and electronic protected health information (E-PHI). While many of these requirements are intuitive, others are not, but the penalty risk for noncompliance is all the same.
View the webinar recording above to learn the following:
- HIPAA Privacy Requirements
- HIPAA Security Requirements
- Basic Steps to Protect PHI and E-PHI
- Privacy & Security Breach Procedures
- HHS Enforcement Initiatives