OneDigital's proprietary and enhanced COVID-19 Health Plan Cost Impact Tool equips organizations with the potential financial impact of COVID-19 on their employee health plans. The tool measures the frequency and severity of COVID-19 cases within your unique population and forecasts expected instances of infection and hospitalization. In addition, you can now further manage business service interruptions and develop an estimated dollar amount associated with delayed claims, procedures and the potential COVID-19 hospital claims.
The COVID-19 Health Plan Cost Impact Tool can help businesses like yours:
- Navigate implications of how relief and economic stimulus plans will work to stabilize your business and support your workforce.
- Interpret the immediate and potential financial constraints of COVID-19 on your business.
- Forecast and model how the virus will impact business continuity and company health expenses.
- JUST ADDED | Create and implement a rapid yet well-formulated business plan and continue to evaluate its effectiveness.
- JUST ADDED | Estimate 18-24 months of cash flow based on expected decline in services from COVID-19, impact for non-COVID claims and costs from COVID-19 claims and testing.