ACA Refresher: Where Do We Stand Post-Reform?
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 2:00pm - 3:00pm ESTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
Two years into the push to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act (ACA), some key features of the monumental Health Care Reform bill are standing strong, while others have been chipped away piece by piece over time.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- How to comply with existing ACA requirements
- What’s changed or been repealed
- New Health Care Reform laws and regulations
- Anticipated changes on the horizon
*This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ re-certification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
2:00pm - 3:00pm EST