ACA Reporting: What Are The Requirements And How Do We Fulfill Them?
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 2:00pm - 3:00pm ESTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
It is that time of year again…time to start thinking about how to tackle your ACA reporting that must be completed Q1 of next year. Are you a new applicable large employer unfamiliar with the requirements or an existing applicable large employer still in a daze from the last round of reporting? This webinar will provide a basic understanding of the ACA reporting requirements and available options.
During this session, attendees will learn the following:
- 6055 and 6056 Reporting Requirements for Fully-Insured and Self-Insured Plans
- How to Complete Applicable Portions of Form 1094-C and 1095-C
- Deadlines for Furnishing and Filings Forms
- Form and Instructions Changes
- Penalties for Failure to Furnish and File Forms
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) re-certification credit hour toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ re-certification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
2:00pm - 3:00pm EST