Charlotte: Compliance Roadshow: Navigating a New Decade with Compliance Confidence
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 11:00am - 1:30pm ESTRegister
About the Event
Compliance Roadshow: Navigating a New Decade with Compliance Confidence
It’s hard to believe it has been ten years since the ACA passed. Join us for us for an interactive session with Erica Cordova Zinkie, VP of Legal and Compliance, as we tackle new and emerging benefits compliance regulations that will shape this next decade. We’ll dive into pressing issues arising under PPACA, HIPAA, and state regulations and we’ll brush up on our Compliance 101 knowledge with a game of Family Feud.
During this interactive session, attendees will win fun prizes while learning:
- ERISA Reporting, Disclosure and Fiduciary Requirements
- Permissible Mid-Year Election Changes
- PPACA Coverage Reforms & Mandates
- COBRA Qualifying Event & Notice Requirements
- HDHP, HSA, HRA, and FSA Plan Coordination
- HIPAA Privacy & Nondiscrimination Requirements
- State Benefits Law, where applicable.
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
- 11:00 am - 11:30 am | Registration & Lunch
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm | Seminar
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm | Q&A and Networking
Email Laurel Cortani with questions.
This activity is valid for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
11:00am - 1:30pm EST
Myers Park Country Club
2415 Roswell Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28209