Medicare Part D: Preparing For Your Annual Medicare Part D Disclosure Requirements
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
It's that time again! Employers are required to send a Medicare Part D Disclosure by October 15 to all eligible employees, informing them whether the prescription drug coverage your company offers is "creditable."
Additionally, entities that provide prescription drug coverage to Medicare Part D eligible individuals must disclose to CMS whether the coverage is "creditable prescription drug coverage.” The Disclosure to CMS Form must be provided within 60 days after the beginning of the plan year.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- To Whom the Medicare Part D Disclosure Requirements Apply
- Deadlines for Completing the Disclosures
- How to Provide the Disclosure to Employees and CMS
- Consequences for Failure to Provide the Required Disclosures
*This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT