OneDigital St. Louis: The Power of Integration
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:30am - 10:00am CDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
Employers need strategies to manage healthcare cost.
Renewal time is certainly a good time to “shop” the market, negotiate, and implement strategies like self-funding, ACO’s, captives, transition credits, etc. but mid-year is really the best time to learn about new concepts and truly develop a multi-year strategy. The Power of Integration is a presentation about how employers can use data provided by the insurance company to:
- Identify medical conditions driving cost
- Reduce medical cost
- Improve employee health
- Improve employee productivity
After the presentation, qualifying employers may be eligible to receive one or more of the following customized reports:
- Scorecard reflecting employee utilization in carrier sponsored wellness programs (i.e. disease management, virtual care, preventive care, etc.)
- Self-funded feasibility test score
- Underwriting analysis (actuarial report designed to assess renewal fairness and aide in budget projections)
- 8:15 – 8:30 Coffee/registration/light breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:30 Presentation
- 9:30 – 10:00 Q&A
Special Note About the Speaker:
Anthem customer’s may be particularly interested in this educational event as it will be facilitated by Anthem’s clinical Account Director, Lola Knox, RN CCM. As an experienced nurse, Lola bring a unique perspective to the value of connecting medical, dental, vision benefits to improve overall health and productivity. Her deep understanding of chronic health conditions enables her to expertly explain how data offered through an integrated care model can identify high health care cost drivers within your employee population and ultimately reduce costs.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
8:30am - 10:00am CDT
OneDigital St. Louis
230 S. Bemiston, Ste. 900
Clayton, OH 63105