Protecting Minds in Panicked Times - Mental Health Safety Training for Today’s Workplace
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
Employee mental health is being called the “new frontier of workplace safety risk”.
This three-part virtual wellbeing experience is designed to provide business and HR leaders with tools and strategies necessary to positively support their workforce, now and post-pandemic. In this interactive, deep-dive training you will walk away with immediate strategies to support the psychological safety of your valued employees and reduce the risk of costly crisis.
Alongside “Stigma-Crusher” Mettie Spiess, you will:
- Explore best practice stigma-free support strategies to use in the workplace that strengthens DE&I commitments
- Overcome the fears that hold exceptional leaders back from addressing psychological safety with employees
- Discover how to identify and safely respond to mental health issues early
- Practice critical response steps to take in a mental health/suicidal crisis (including in remote environments)
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT