Q2 2021 Legislative and Regulatory Update
Thursday, July 22, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
Employee benefits compliance is ever-changing with the introduction of new legislation and regulations, especially as result of federal legislation and regulatory guidance intended to provide relief for employee benefits plan sponsors and participants in response to the pandemic.
It’s challenging to stay on top of and make sense of the rapidly changing landscape and maintain compliance standing.
Register for the upcoming Quarterly Legislative and Regulatory Update to hear from our team of compliance leaders as they focus on developments to date. You'll also receive a breakdown of the latest developments in the health care and benefits space and practical next steps as a result of these updates, including:
- Latest Developments on Health Care Executive Order
- Proposed Federal Legislation Impacting Your Employee Benefits
- Newly Issued Federal Employee Benefits Regulations
- Emerging Legal Cases and Agency Guidance
- Preeminent State Law Issues
Thursday, July 22, 2021
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT