Q3 2021 Legislative and Regulatory Update
Thursday, November 4, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
About the Event
In today’s business climate, it’s become nearly impossible to stay on top of the ever-changing legislation and regulations.
This has become especially true as a result of federal legislation and regulatory guidance intended to provide relief for employee benefits plan sponsors and participants in response to the pandemic.
The truth is, keeping up with these requirements and maintaining compliance standing is not easy for small or large businesses alike.
Don’t miss this upcoming for a deep dive into the latest compliance developments and a breakdown of the latest happenings in the health care and benefits space. You’ll also learn the practical next steps as a result of these updates, including:
- Latest Developments on Health Care Executive Order
- Proposed Federal Legislation Impacting Your Employee Benefits
- Newly Issued Federal Employee Benefits Regulations
- Emerging Legal Cases and Agency Guidance
- Preeminent State Law Issues
Thursday, November 4, 2021
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT