Virtual FutureCast 2019: The Evolution of Benefits, HR and Technology
Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:30pm - 4:30pm EDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
Join OneDigital at Virtual FutureCast – a half-day virtual event featuring industry experts and thought leaders exploring impactful yet practical ways to take charge of your business by delivering a holistic approach to incorporating innovative benefits, HR and technology.
Virtual FutureCast will provide the tools and learnings to adapt and prepare for a changing healthcare industry landscape and future changes that will impact your organization. Through a personalized experience for everyone from HR professionals to C-Suite executives, attendees can customize their agenda to address the areas that matter:
- Discover the key workplace preferences of millennials and how to integrate these preferences into your multigenerational workplace to improve recruiting and retaining efforts
- Hear best practices from companies that are successfully attracting, engaging and retaining top talent
- Understand your compliance risk, how exposure is at an all-time high, including next steps to remedy any compliance oversights
- Learn more about current workplace trends and how to offer a competitive rewards package
Interact with speakers and thought leaders, network with other attendees and sponsors as well as gain digital access to valuable tools and materials to help put your learnings into place, all from the comfort of your office.
The virtual event offers multiple tracks including a recommended track for the HR and benefits professional and one for the C-Suite executive while allowing customization based on the individual and organizational needs.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn one HR (General) recertification credit hour per each session attended toward a PHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ re-certification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
12:30pm - 4:30pm EDT