Benefits Considerations for a Multigenerational Workforce
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
- The live event has concluded. Click here to access this session in the on-demand library or view other upcoming events.
About the Event
Millennials recently became the largest generation in the U.S. workforce and employers from every industry are rethinking their formula to attract and retain them.
Is your recruitment strategy poised to attract these tech-savvy digital natives? In this webinar, you’ll learn more about generational attributes and motivations, benefits strategies by generation, compliance obligations and more to help your organization win the battle for top talent.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- Generational Attributes and Motivations
- Benefit Strategies by Generation
- Compliance Obligations for a Multigenerational Workforce
- Value-Add and Non-Medical Benefit Offerings by Generation
*This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) re-certification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ re-certification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT