Compliance Roadshow: An Interactive Crash Course in Employee Benefits Compliance - Charlotte
Thursday, April 25, 2019 11:00AM - 1:30PM EDT
About the Event
As human resource and employee benefits professionals, you often wear many hats. With the passage of new rules and regulations, on top of an already complex employee benefits landscape, juggling various compliance concerns has become increasingly challenging. The key to minimizing your employee benefits compliance risk is ensuring that you are aware of and able to address common compliance risk and issues that arise in the day-to-day administration of your plan. This seminar will include an overview of many pressing compliance issues, such as those arising under Consumer Driven Health Plans, ERISA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, and PPACA.
- ERISA Reporting, Disclosure, and Fiduciary Requirements
- Permissible Mid-Year Election Changes
- PPACA Coverage Reforms & Mandates
- COBRA Qualifying Event & Notice Requirements
- HDHP, HSA, HRA, and FSA Plan Coordination
- HIPAA Privacy & Nondiscrimination Requirements
- State Benefits Law, where applicable.
Thursday, April 25th, 2019
- 11:00 am - 11:30 am | Registration & Lunch
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm | Seminar
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm | Q&A and Networking
To attend, please RSVP to Laurel Cortani at email@example.com
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
Thursday, April 25, 2019
11:00am - 1:30PM EDT
Carmel Country Club
4735 Carmel Rd
Charlotte, NC 28226