Need-to-Know Quarterly Compliance Recap for Employers [2022 - Q2 Review]
Thursday, August 25, 2022 2:00pm - 2:30pm EDTRegister
- The live event has concluded. Click here to access this session in the on-demand library or view other upcoming events.
About the Event
If there’s one constant, it’s that staying on top of ever-changing legislation and regulations can be incredibly challenging for health and retirement benefits plan sponsors and participants.
Led by our team of benefits, retirement and HR compliance leaders, this 30-minute webinar recap breaks down the latest compliance developments and happenings over the last few months in the health care and benefits space.
You’ll walk away with practical action items and a better understanding of the following areas:
- Latest Developments on Health Care Executive Order
- Proposed Legislation Impacting Your Health Benefits and Retirement Offerings
- Newly Issued Federal Employee Benefits Regulations
- Emerging Legal Cases and Agency Guidance
- Preeminent State Law Issues
Investment advice offered through OneDigital Investment Advisors, an SEC-registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of OneDigital.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice. Any tax advice contained herein is of a general nature. You should seek specific advice from your tax professional before pursuing any idea contemplated herein.
Thursday, August 25, 2022
2:00pm - 2:30pm EDT