We’re in the people business and Elizabeth is responsible for maintaining the high employee engagement and unique culture for OneDigital’s top priority; our people. Since 2019, she has been leading OneDigital’s human resources, benefits, talent management, internal communications and diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging functions.
She joined the OneDigital in 2008 to lead the marketing team and was promoted to Executive Vice President of Culture and Corporate Development in 2015. In 2019, she was named Chief People Officer and continues to hold this role today.
By creating a total wellbeing approach for our people, she has elevated our culture to a place where every employee can do their best work and live their best life. This is executed by aligning our organizational culture and values to our business outcomes and financial performance.
Through her leadership, OneDigital has been recognized as a best place to work industry-wide, nationally and in every region and market where we operate.
Prior to joining the OneDigital team, Elizabeth had 15 years of experience in the financial services and healthcare industries. Based on her leadership roles at Opteum Financial Services, HomeBanc Mortgage and TLC Laser Eye Centers, she was recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as “Up and Comers: 40 Under 40” and received the American Marketing Association’s Maverick “Marketer of the Year” award.
She has a bachelor’s in business from Wake Forest University and has completed executive certificate programs at Emory University Goizueta Business School and University of Georgia Terry School of management.
- Building a Dynamic Corporate Culture
- Elizabeth Chrane Profiled in Leader’s Edge Personal Lines Podcast
- Elizabeth Chrane Talks With Inc. About Leadership Strategies to Empower Women in the Workplace
- Elizabeth Chrane Featured in Inc. for Women’s Equality Day
- OneDigital Chief People Officer on Building a Dynamic Corporate Culture
- Crushing the Mental Health Stigma
- Embracing Corporate Responsibility: A Message from OneDigital’s Chief People Officer
- Aligning With the Right Charity for Your Company
- OneDigital Health and Benefits Expands Executive Team to Support Company Growth
- Our Culture is Our Success
- OneDigital Receives Award of Excellence for Internal Newsletter