ACA Watch – What’s Next On The Reform Journey & What Employers Need To Know
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
With the failure to push through any sweeping legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act by the September 30 deadline, employers are left asking the question, “So, what’s next?” The road is still in dire need of repair. The uncertainty of the marketplace, carrier volatility, escalating costs of medical goods and services, and high premiums and out-of-pocket costs make status quo unrealistic. Lawmakers and regulators must begin improvements quickly.
Join us for an informative session as we explore the next phase of reform, including the following:
- legislative and regulatory actions;
- upcoming healthcare legislation and how it will impact employers;
- regulatory changes on the horizon; and
- the impact of changes at the state and local level
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT