Determining ALE Status and ACA Reporting: What are the Requirements and How Do We Fulfill Them?
Thursday, November 19, 2020 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
About the Event
It is that time of year again…time to start thinking about how to tackle your ACA reporting that must be completed Q1 of next year.
Are you struggling to determine your applicable large employer status or unfamiliar with the requirements or an existing applicable large employer still in a daze from the last round of reporting? This webinar will provide a basic understanding of the ACA reporting requirements and options available to meet your obligation.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- How to Determine ALE Status
- Compliance Obligations for ALEs
- How to Determine Full-Time Employee Status
- Special Considerations with Temporary Employees, Interns, and Employees Experiencing a Change in Status or Break in Service
- 6055 and 6056 Reporting Requirements for Fully-Insured and Self-Insured Plans
- How to Complete Applicable Portions of Form 1094-C and 1095-C
- Deadlines for Furnishing and Filings Forms
- Form and Instructions Changes
- Penalties for Failure to Furnish and File Forms
*This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ re-certification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Thursday, November 19, 2020
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT