Season’s Greetings: How to Prepare Your Benefits & HR Responses for the Holidays
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDTRegister
- This event has passed. View our upcoming events here.
About the Event
For many of us, the holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. For those overseeing employee safety and meeting compliance requirements, the holidays can be fraught with risk, danger, and even ignorance. As an employer, you need to be prepared with your HR and benefits responses when these issues impact your employees and your health plan.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- How to address holiday leaves of absence and time off requests
- Nondiscrimination with religious holidays
- Benefit considerations when an employee is injured/ill during or related to the holidays
- Other employer compliance consideration around the holidays
*This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ re-certification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT