OneDigital Benefits Resource Center
Ideal for any size business, this online resource delivers reliable, practical tools and state-specific information to address many of your HR needs 24/7. This tool is offered at no cost to Digital clients.
Visit our BENEFITS RESOURCE CENTER for the following resources:
- Time Savers: Downloadable job descriptions, policies, employee handbook templates, hundreds of training tools (on topics such as safety and sexual harassment) and much more
- State HR Compliance Library: Plain-English analysis of key HR topics for your state
- Job Description Manager: Valuable tool to develop and manage job descriptions
- Salary Data: Salaries for more than 2,400 jobs in your state
- Ask The Expert: Answers to your questions from an attorney or HR professional within 24 hours
Additional resources, such as customized benefits administration tools and Benefits HR are also available for a fee.
Related News & Updates
SOUTHERN, CA – Oct. 18, 2017 – OneDigital Health and Benefits, the nation’s largest employee benefits-only company, has acquired ManagEase, a human resources (HR) management platform, which will lead the…
Mergers & Acquisitions
OneDigital's dynamic new business model enables select brokers to offer clients advanced technology and enhanced services through GoCo.io’s novel broker network.
Shred the paper and welcome yourself to 21st century technology. HR software is becoming less expensive, more intuitive and in higher demand than ever before. Frankly, it’s surprising that the…
A former affiliate of The Fahrenheit Group, headquartered in Richmond, Va., FahrenheitHR provides consulting services focused on HR compliance and policy, executive coaching, organizational effectiveness and compensation, and benefit plan…