Ideal for any size business, this online resource delivers reliable, practical tools and state-specific information to address many of your HR needs 24/7. This tool is offered at no cost to Digital clients.
Visit our BENEFITS RESOURCE CENTER for the following resources:
- Time Savers: Downloadable job descriptions, policies, employee handbook templates, hundreds of training tools (on topics such as safety and sexual harassment) and much more
- State HR Compliance Library: Plain-English analysis of key HR topics for your state
- Job Description Manager: Valuable tool to develop and manage job descriptions
- Salary Data: Salaries for more than 2,400 jobs in your state
- Ask The Expert: Answers to your questions from an attorney or HR professional within 24 hours
Additional resources, such as customized benefits administration tools and Benefits HR are also available for a fee.